Frequently Asked Questions ???
How much prizemoney is up for grabs??
$128,500 (inc. GST) in total.
So are the girls and guys competing against each other for the Team Nett and Team Scratch prizemoney??
Absolutely, as long as they are in teams.
So what about the girls?
1st prize for the ALPG professional will be these same amount as presented to the winner of the PGA professional event.
The girls (ALPG professionals), if in a team, play for the same prizemoney in the Team Nett and Team Scratch as the boys.
Other questions you may have:
Can I still enter??
Yes. Register your intention to play and a team for you and your team mates will be reserved.
Can I enter as a single player?
Absolutely. We will endevour to slot you into a team.
Who do I call if I have any questions?
Call John Small on 9989 8000 or 0412 395 060
If I bring a team do we play together for all 3 days?
Yes, you and your team-mates will play with your professional for the entire tournament
What if can’t play all three days?
No problem, you can nominate a reserve/substitute player, but it must be done in advance if you are to remain in contention for the major trophies.
How much does it cost to play?
An amateur individual player’s entry is $1,395 and the professional is $296.
What do I get for the Entry Fee?
• Three games of golf on three of Sydney’s best courses (including electric carts at all three courses)
• Participation in one of Australia’s major professional tournaments
• More than $128,500 prizemoney on offer for professionals to win with your help and assistance
• Over $30,000 worth of prizes and trophies for the amateurs
• All green fees
• Scrumptious lunches on all three days
• Breakfast and coffee for morning players each day
• Drinks (water) on the course each day
• Entry into all competitions
• A legendary Players Welcome Pack
• Gala Presentation Dinner on Thursday 22nd February 2018 (inc. 3 course meal, beer, wine, soft drinks, and first class entertainment)
• The ability to support our worthy charities and pick-up fantastic bargains during the auctions, silent auction or popular balloon sale.
What happens if I have to withdraw?
As per the Terms and Conditions in the Tournament Brochure – Refund applications received in writing before 1st February 2018 will be subject to a $75 administrative charge. After 1st February 2018 no refunds will be given, and it is the responsibility to find a replacement player.
The Tournament Organisers/Committee may at its discretion amend, delete or include additional Tournament Terms & Conditions.
Who will be my professional If I don’t have one?
An excellent PGA professional will be allocated to your team
Do I have a choice of professional?
As much as possible we try an help with your requests
Do I have to have a handicap?
Yes. You must have a Club or AGU/ALGU handicap (Maximum of 27 for men and 36 for ladies)
If you don’t meet the desired handicap requirements please give us a call (0412 395060)
Do we play of the championship tees or the members tees?
As much as possible you will be playing off the championship tees, some tees will be moved forward on select holes at various courses to help improve the speed of play.